- Radosveta Vassileva: On the Diverging Conceptions of Fairness in English and Bulgarian Contract Law: The Peculiar Transformation(s) of Roman Causa
- Pranoto Iskandar: Religious constitutionalism. An Indonesian-esque interpretive venture
- Robert Diab: Does the State Have a Compelling Interest in Searching Device Data at the Border? Emerging Approaches to Reasonable Search in Canada and the United States
- Thomas S. Woods: Paragraph 168: A Cautionary Tale Concerning the Circulation of Draft Judgments to Counsel
- Pranoto Iskandar: Indigenizing Constitutionalism: A Critical Reading of “Asian Constitutionalism”
- Arvind Pillai, Raghav Kohli: A Case for a Customary Right to Privacy of an Individual: A Comparative Study on Indian and other State Practice
- Khalid Ghanayim and Mordechai Kremnitzer: Offences against the Democratic System of Government
- Georgina Dimopoulos, Andrew Mitchell and Tania Voon: The Tobacco Industry’s Strategic Use of Freedom of Information Laws: a comparative analysis
- Chris D. L. Hunt and Nikta Shirazian: Canada’s Statutory Privacy Torts in Commonwealth Perspective
- Giorgio Fabio Colombo and Hiroshi Shimizu: Litigation or Litigiousness? Explaining Japan’s “Litigation Bubble” (2006-2010)
- Peter L Reich: Regime Change and Legal Change — The legacy of Mexico’s Second Empire
- Lorne Neudorf: Judicial Independence: The Judge as a Third Party to the Dispute
- Paul Hughes: Sentencing councils and commissions: an exception to Damaška’s two ideal types?
- Orlan Lee: New Packaging for Left-Over Big Data: “Identity Proofing” and “Equality Monitoring”
- Baroness Hale: The Protection of Human Rights in the United Kingdom
- Christian Kirchner and David Ehmke: Economics of Legal Concepts for Management Compensation Schemes in the Credit Sector and of their Regulation – A Critical Contribution to the European Regulatory Discussion
- Lorena Carvajal-Arenas and A F M Maniruzzaman: Cooperation as Philosophical Foundation of Good Faith in International Business-Contracting — A View Through the Prism of Transnational Law
- Andrea Marco Steingruber: The Mutable and Evolving Concept of ‘Consent’ in International Arbitration
- Christian Kirchner and David Ehmke: Private Ordering in Sovereign Debt Restructuring: Reforming the London Club
- Camilo A. Rodriguez-Yong: The Doctrines of Unconscionability and Abusive Clauses: a Common Point Between Civil and Common Law Legal Traditions
- European Research Group on Existing EC Private Law (Acquis Group): Draft for a First Chapter (Subject Matter, Application and Scope) of an Optional European Contract Law
- Tobias Schrank: Legal Aid in Times of Economic Turmoil: Current Challenges in England and Germany
- Willem H. van Boom: Juxtaposing BTE and ATE: the Role of the European Insurance Industry in Funding Civil Litigation
- Osita Mba: Judicial Review of the Prosecutorial Powers of the Attorney-General in England and Wales and Nigeria: an Imperative of the Rule of Law
- Anthony Gray: The Regulation of Electoral Financing
- Hwa-Jin Kim: The Case for Market for Corporate Control in Korea
- European Research Group on Existing EC Private Law (Acquis Group): Position Paper on the Proposal for a Directive on Consumer Rights
- Rashmin Khandekar: Is The Legislative Policy on Legitimacy Really Legitimate?
- Junwei Fu: Towards a Social Value Convergence: a Comparative Study of Fundamental Principles of Contract Law in the EU and China
- Chris D. L. Hunt: Unjust Enrichment Understood as Absence of Basis: a Critical Evaluation with Lessons from Canada
- Duncan Sheehan: Unjust Factors or Restitution of Transfers Sine Causa
- Alan Berman: The Experiences of Denying Constitutional Protection to Sodomy Laws in the United States, Australia and Malaysia: you’ve come a long way baby and you still have a long way to go!
- Lord Mance: Britain’s Emerging Constitution?
- Charles Zhen Qu and Björn Ahl: Lowering the Corporate Veil in Germany: A Case Note on BGH 16 July 2007 (Trihotel)
- Andreas Rahmatian: Codification of Private Law in Scotland: Observations by a Civil Lawyer
- Guy E. Carmi: Dignity – The Enemy from Within: A Theoretical and Comparative Analysis of Human Dignity as a Free Speech Justification
- Khalid Ghanayim: The Role of Reasonable and Unreasonable Mistake in Justified Defences – A Comparative and Analytical Study
- Mathias M. Siems: The Adjudication of the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) in the Last 55 Years – A Quantitative and Comparative Approach
- Reinhard Zimmermann: The German Civil Code and the Development of Private Law in Germany
- Hwa-Jin Kim: Directors’ Duties and Liabilities in Corporate Control and Restructuring Transactions: Recent Developments in Korea
- Elise Groulx: “Equality of Arms”: Challenges Confronting the Legal Profession in the Emerging International Criminal Justice System
- Mark Freedland: Application of Labour and Employment Law Beyond the Contract of Employment
- Charlotte J. Romano: Comparative Advertising in the United States and in France
- Alan Berman: The Law on Gender Parity in Politics in France and New Caledonia: A Window into the Future or More of the Same?
- Karen Eltis: Society’s Most Vulnerable Under Surveillance: The Ethics of Tagging and Tracking Dementia Patients With GPS Technology: A Comparative View
- David Bradley: A Note on Comparative Family Law: Problems, Perspectives, Issues and Politics
- Mohammed Saif-Alden Wattad: “Did God say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree of the garden’?”: Rethinking the “Fruits of the Poisonous Tree” in Israeli Constitutional Law
- John Yukio Gotanda: Compound Interest in International Disputes
- In Memoriam Peter Birks
- Lama Abu-Odeh: Modernizing Muslim Family Law: The Case of Egypt
- Sue Farran: A Microcosm of Comparative Law: the Overlay of Customary, French and English Family Law in Present Day Vanuatu
- Orlan Lee: Systems Dynamics in the Law: A Comparative Approach to Certainty in the Common Law and Reviewability of Past Decisions
- Beatriz Añoveros Terradas: Restrictions on Jurisdiction Clauses in Consumer Contracts within the European Union
- Orlan Lee: The Many Realms of Chinese Labour Law. Theory and Implementation of PRC Labour Law Reform
- Xiang Gao and Ross P Buckley: A Comparative Analysis of the Standard of Fraud Required Under the Fraud Rule in Letter of Credit Law.
- Mohamed El Zeidy: Universal Jurisdiction In Absentia: Is It A Legally Valid Option for Repressing Heinous Crimes?
- Albrecht Cordes: The search for a medieval Lex mercatoria
- Armin Hadjiani: Duress and Undue Influence in English and German Contract Law: a comparative study on vitiating factors in common and civil law.
- Peter Schlechtriem: The German Act to Modernize the Law of Obligations in the Context of Common Principles and Structures of the Law of Obligations in Europe.
- Michael Bütter: Cross-Border Insolvency under English and German Law.
- Iain Stewart: Critical Approaches in Comparative Law.
- Maik Martin: Constitutional review of foreign law in English and German courts.
- Montesquieu | Iain Stewart (ed/tr): Montesquieu in England his ‘Notes on England’, with Commentary and Translation.
- Jeroen Kortmann: Liability for Nonfeasance; a comparative study.
- David Bradley: Convergence in Family Law: Mirrors, Transplants and Political Economy.
- Peter Schlechtriem: Privacy, Publicity and Restitution of Wrongful Gains: Another New Economy?
- Otto Pfersmann: Le droit comparé comme interprétation et comme théorie du droit. [Comparative Law as Interpretation and as Theory of Law]
- Gerhard Dannemann: Haftung für die Verletzung von Verfahrensgarantien nach Art. 41 EMRK. Zur Herausbildung europäischer Haftungsmaßstäbe [Compensation for violation of procedural rights under the European Convention on Human Rights]
- Francesco Giglio: Restitution for Wrongs: a Comparative Analysis
- Peter Birks: At the Expense of the Claimant: Direct and Indirect Enrichment in English Law.
- Mindy Chen-Wishart: In Defence of Unjust Factors: a study of rescission for duress, fraud and exploitation.
- Thomas Krebs: In Defence of Unjust Factors.
- Gerhard Dannemann: Illegality as Defence Against Unjust Enrichment Claims.
- William Swadling: The Role of Illegality in the English Law of Unjust Enrichment.
- Lionel Smith: Property, Subsidiarity, and Unjust Enrichment.
- Simon Whittaker: Performance of Another’s Obligation: French and English Law Contrasted.
- Ralph Surma: A Comparative Study of the English and German Judicial Approach to the Liability of Public Bodies in Negligence.