Mary Kay Cosmetics Organic Skincare Tips
There are numerous points your are capable of doing to improve the texture, elasticity and appearance of the skin. The very first threeactions are an essential foundation to flawless skin.No matter how much you pay for expensive moisturizers that promise younger, healthier smooth skin, if you don't do the 3step cleansing routine (cleanse, tone & moisturize), it is unlikely that these products will have any real benefit to the skin on your face.
1. Clean - Start your skin careroutine with a facial cleanser, by Mary KayCosmetics. That's it! No additives that can cause irritation to your skin especially if you have sensitive skin. You are able to use the Mary Kay Cosmetics cleanser by simply wetting your skin to rinse. Remove the cleanser by using a MaryKay® Facial Cleansing Cloths.
2. Tone - Next, using cotton wool and Mary Kay Purifying Freshener to remove the last traces of cleanser and tone the skin. Have you tried Flower Waters? They arevery beneficial to the health of the skin as they are natural and contain anti-bacterial properties which prevent bacteria growing which in turn inhibits rashes and spots. Some also have astringent properties which close pores, and make the skin much more toned. Some great ones to try are good old water - cold, rosewater (good for mature skin too), orange flower water andorganicwitch hazel. Avoid toners with alcohol as these will dryout your skin which will skimp on your efforts.
3. Moisturise - This step is critical to healthy skin. You need to replace lost moisture to the skin and this is best done with Mary Kay Balancing Moisturizer Cream to suit your skin type. The most common are sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin and combination skin, so look out for these descriptions when purchasing creams.
4. Sun Cream - Stay out of the sun - UV rays provoke the skin to age, consequentlyuse a factor that is proper for your skin type for highest sun protection. Mary Kay Sun Care Collection is an exceptional choice.
5. Avoid Free Radicals - What are they? See our article on free radicals for further details, but in a few words the yare substances that trigger the skin to grow older and crease. Use Anti-oxidants tocounteract free radicals that age the skin. Vitamin A, C & E are particularly beneficial in addition to coconut and olive oil. A handful of almonds are crammed with sufficient vitamin E to counteract free radicals.
6. Water - yes, drinking water really does help to get rid of toxins and re-hydrate your skin. Around 2 litres per day (8x 250ml glasses).
7. Serums - These are nourishing oils with an element to help carry the oils into the deeper levels of the skin so theyimprove the tone and elasticity. It is best to use the therapy twice a day, once in the early morning a few minutes before you moisturise and again before you go to bed so that it can do its work while you sleep. Mary Kay Cosmetics TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C is an excellent choice.
8. Face Mask - Use a Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Mask as a weekly treatment.
9. Rest - Sleep is one of the best things you can do for your skin.
These suggestions should not be used as a one off, butincorporated into a regular skin care regimen for best effects.
For more information on the Mary Kay Cosmetics Skin Care line please visit
http://rare-beauty.net>Mary Kay Cosmetics